It seems my Friday night feast caught up with me today.
I thought I might bounce up a little bit but NO, I was not expecting 3 pound in one day. Yikes!
Stupid carbs have me hungry all day and night. I did a little bit better yesterday but not much better.
My second attempt at maintenance is not going much better than my first attempt. 😛
Yesterday’s Meal Plan
Breakfast – Oatmeal (raisin spice)
Lunch – Turkey and cheese on wheat with salad
Dinner – Red beans and rice with sausage
Snack – Oatmeal, red beans, wasabi peas
Biking – 0
Net Calories – 1750
I am snacking a lot more than I should be but I am really hungry. I need to get some control but these darn carbs make it very tough at the moment.
No ride. I did somewhat better this week with 3 rides of 10 miles. Actually a lot better given the fact I hadn’t been out on the bike in two weeks. I need to do the same or better this week. I didn’t start the week off right because I spent all day watching football. 😛
Tip Of The Day
I had someone ask me how I lost all the weight today and I want to once again give my start-up check list for anyone new reading the site.
1. Research the different diets out there and select a diet that you can stick to.
2.Ask your doctor if it is safe for you to diet and tell him which plan you wish to use. I assume they will be happy with any plan other than the junk food diet.
3. Remove all junk food from your pantry and fridge. DO NOT EAT IT. Do not tell yourself that you will start when you finish the food off. Do not plan a last-minute blow out before you start the diet. START NOW! 😀
4. Use myfitnesspal.com to log your weight, food intake and exercise.
5. Always have a shopping list when you go grocery shopping and never shop hungry. Get in and out as fast as possible.
6. Use small plates.
7. Measure everything so you control portions.
8. Read all labels.
9. Weigh yourself daily or weekly.
10.Don’t push yourself too hard when you add exercise to the mix. This can lead to burnout. We tend to go to extremes and many people work themselves too hard and burn out. Best to stick to the diet with no exercise than to over do it and quit.
11.One day at a time. Don’t worry about how long it will take. Just get through each day the best that you can. Don’t fret over the future or past mistakes. Just do the best you can today.
12. Make sure you have a good support group. There are a million online. Find one and stick with the group. It truly can help a lot, especially when you need to vent.
I use all of this info daily. You should too. 😀
Happy Dieting, see you tomorrow